Corporate Image Group is a world-class family and minority owned organization with a strong history in marketing and brand management. We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join our finance team. Reporting directly to the Controller, this position works closely with other accounting personnel, internal departments, and external parties while providing professional-level accounting and financial support services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the entire spectrum of the accounting domain thru the monthly financial statement accounting cycle
- Duties include, but not limited to, preparation of month end journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger and bank accounts, and assist with all other month-end reporting and accounting functions
- Monitor and process all functions in accounts receivable, purchasing, and accounts payable
- Participate in development of system maintenance and implementations
- Drive continuous improvement focusing on streamlining and automating processes
- Implement and maintain accounting and internal controls
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Contributes to teamwork by cross-training and backing up other team members as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of Corporate Image Group.
Skilles & Qualifications
- Applied knowledge and use of GAAP in an accounting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and verbally with management and other partners in and outside the organization.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required or demonstrated equivalent work experience in related field
- 2 years of experience in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Public Accounting Experience a Plus
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity Leave